Car Questions

I am having problems with the door locks going crazy while driving

(2006 Chevrolet Cobalt)
in Columbus, OH on October 07, 2011
the car will not start and the alarm stytem goes off everytime I open the doors. The remote is broken so cant use that and the door lock buttons on the door panels do not work either. If I jump the car it will start but when I try to start it with the key is dont start. I had the battery checked and it is good. where do I go from here.
Displaying 2 answers & 0 comments
on June 25, 2012
Hello. My car is currently doing the same thing. If I undo the battery terminals it will finally start. Did you every find out what your problems was? I've replace the BMC, it fixed it for 3 days... GM said, wire somewhere and 26.00 an hour looking for a problem that might take a day or so to figure out, and surely do not have that kind of money. Hope you found out what your problem was.
on November 17, 2013
Could be a door security sensor, change it out, most likely driver side door

My door is closed but it lights up as soon as I put in drive saying the door is open the driver door.. and how much w...
I've Volvo 2002 V70, 88,000 miles. Temperature gauge, fuel, speedometer,, LCD gauges all crapped. They stopped workin...