I am going to purchase this vehicle what problem areas should i look for inspect
2004 Mazda B4000

I am going to purchase this vehicle what problem areas should I look for inspect

(2004 Mazda B4000)
1 answer & 0 comments
on August 27, 2015
You can consider it as reliable as the Ford Ranger as its the same truck!.. Nothing wrong with it that stands out or no inherent problems come to mind.. Pretty good trucks!.. So I guess just the usual kick the tires and maybe have a mechanic go with you to look at it, even if it cost you a couple bucks!
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
on August 27, 2015

2002 chevy silverado 2500 hd, allison m74, crew cab bought new. allison gave out at 13,000 miles and was re-built. ...
I'm thinking of buying a bmw x5 with 100k to 120k miles. what do you think? my last car (not a bmw) lasted 225k...