Code reading a EVAP leak. Local mechanic dropped tank and did a smoke test. Cracks found in the EVAP tube on top of the fuel tank. Being told the tubes can not be replaced and new tank is required. This just does not make any sense.
I am being told the only way to replace EVAP tubes on top of is a new tank on 2003 Nissan Murano
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Murano Questions
- I need to know how many engine mount supports does the the 2004 Nissan Murano ha
- How many engine mount supports does the 2004 Nissan Murano have?
- Code p1778 what is it and where to locate it
- how much it cost to change tie rod lining
- Oil leak after oil change seems to be coming from behind the oil cooler, help
2003 Nissan Murano Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in North Wilkesboro, NC
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($133 - 208) in Zionsville, PA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($67 - 117) in Saxonburg, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($216 - 381) in Morristown, NY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($199 - 231) in Grantham, NH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($308 - 347) in Talking Rock, GA