Car Questions

Hyundai tiburon v6 automatic trans problem

(2006 Hyundai Tiburon)
in Potwin, KS on July 31, 2013
I went to the trany shop and they told me that the speed sensor selenoide and the air mass flow sensor are damege thats what the diag said, he also told me that he has Too replace the clutches, wich i think he doesnt need to do that .
Another mecanic told me that the problem was transs program tha car was stop for a year and i rebuilt the motor so perhaps the trans. Needs to be reprogam
Please somebody help im scare that the mecanic want's to RIP me off because it happens alot. ( the trany works it just makes a hard bang sound that shakes the car when it changes second to therd and it happens when i drive slow only)

My passenger door will not unlock or lock from inside, you have to lock it from the driver door button, and unlock it...
I have a 2005 hyundai tiburon. Driving home. It lurched forward and died. It cranks over when I hit the key but wont...