Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

How to replace the starter

(2007 Chrysler Town & Country)
in Saint Louis, MO on November 26, 2009
There is a cover on the bottom of the car, how do I remove the plate and how do I replae the starter
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on November 26, 2009
disconect the starter and take it through the top if that dont work u have to take things out 2 get it through the top
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
My 00 stratus 2.4 ran out of gas, added gas wouldnt start. Beat on fuel tank it ran for couple days then nothing. Cha...
Old battery died. When I replaced it today, the truck is trying to start by itself. It does this as I am putting th...
Didn't find what you were looking for?