Do I need any special tools and is the vent window attached permanantly to the door ?
how to replace the passanger side rear vent window ? on 1997 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1997 Ford Escort Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($251 - 441) in Talmage, CA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Addis, LA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($177 - 210) in Summerville, OR
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($92 - 117) in East Bloomfield, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($83 - 106) in Branch, LA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($264 - 381) in Oradell, NJ