Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

How to replace a canister purge valve on a 1990 chevy 1500 pickup with a .350 en

(1990 Chevrolet 1500 Pickup)
in Lisman, AL on July 12, 2011
want to replace the canister purge valve and need to know where it goes
Ask a Question
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on July 12, 2011
The puger vent should be behind your throttlebody. I found this thread on a chevy forum. The guy was doing custom work but the picture should give you a good idea of where to look.
If you have not seen the part yet here is a picture of it to help you more.
Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
And i cleaned out the mass air flow sensor it a 1997 chevy silverado 1500 5.7 after all that it's still turning over ...
It is a 1997 chevrolet 1500 pick up runs fine after putting gas in to start
Didn't find what you were looking for?