Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

How to replace a brake master cylinder?

(2006 Chrysler Town & Country)
in Bel Air, MD on April 06, 2010
how to replace a brake master cylinder
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on April 06, 2010
This takes a skilled mechanic to do so. I would suggest you take your car to a quality auto shop..
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Blown head gaskets..all wires...plugs..coil pak..oil..oil battety..what could ...
I had a dead battery. Had it checked, Ok, needed charged slowly. Charged it and put it back in my 98 town & country. ...
Didn't find what you were looking for?