Q: how to remove metal heater hose from intake on 1999 Ford F-150

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
i tried to twist it but it would not turn.then i heated the intake with heat gun still no success.
(1) Answer
(1) Comments
i have never replaced this piece. i replace the entire intake assembly. did it rot out?? did you get the new piece??

it has a hole on top of the 90 degree could be from wear or just not from changing water when i should i dont know.the truck has 217365 miles on it so i don't want to take intake off.i think i'm going to put jb weld on it and then a piece of rubber hose and a clamp.hopefully this works.
Didn't find what you were looking for?