Our new Fusion had 10000 miles on it now. How do we cut costs on the major mileage checkups (example: 15K, 30K, 60K, etc) without affecting the extended warranty we purchased? We wanted a Hybrid but dealer forced us in buying this Fusion since there were no Hybrids available. Major tune ups are too expensive for us. Thanks!
How to cut costs for the major checkups without affecting warranty? on 2012 Ford Fusion
Asked by for the 2012 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- When I put my car in gear to drive, press the nothing happens what's my problem?
- About how much is it to get the trans axcel fixed car only goes in reverse
- My 2006 Ford Fusion SE V6 wont start the lights n radio come on but engine wont
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
2012 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($131 - 182) in Mount Solon, VA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ontario, CA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($97 - 128) in Tortilla Flat, AZ
- Brake Booster Replacement ($364 - 511) in Tollesboro, KY
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Garner, NC
- Window Switch Replacement ($109 - 243) in Morris Chapel, TN