Our new Fusion had 10000 miles on it now. How do we cut costs on the major mileage checkups (example: 15K, 30K, 60K, etc) without affecting the extended warranty we purchased? We wanted a Hybrid but dealer forced us in buying this Fusion since there were no Hybrids available. Major tune ups are too expensive for us. Thanks!
How to cut costs for the major checkups without affecting warranty? on 2012 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- A lot Of noise when I hit a bump on driver's side
- I have a 1.6L 4 cylinder and I need to know how to get it back in time.
- I just changed my battery on my Ford Fusion SE 2012, now my car doesn't come on
- What are the steps for replacing rear shock absorber?
- My fusion is a 4 cyl. The vehicle would run fine and then just cut off