Our new Fusion had 10000 miles on it now. How do we cut costs on the major mileage checkups (example: 15K, 30K, 60K, etc) without affecting the extended warranty we purchased? We wanted a Hybrid but dealer forced us in buying this Fusion since there were no Hybrids available. Major tune ups are too expensive for us. Thanks!
How to cut costs for the major checkups without affecting warranty? on 2012 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?