Our new Fusion had 10000 miles on it now. How do we cut costs on the major mileage checkups (example: 15K, 30K, 60K, etc) without affecting the extended warranty we purchased? We wanted a Hybrid but dealer forced us in buying this Fusion since there were no Hybrids available. Major tune ups are too expensive for us. Thanks!
How to cut costs for the major checkups without affecting warranty? on 2012 Ford Fusion
Asked by for the 2012 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Need clip to use on new coolant temp sensor. Had to remove to remove bad one.
- What does the wrench light mean
- Why is over heating light on with cold engine?
- right side back passenger door has a medium dent will it effect car functioning
- Dash display shows Trip 1 & 2, Fuel Eff. etc. How to return this to digit speed
2012 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($83 - $171) in Mount Solon, VA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($457 - $526) in Ontario, CA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($131 - $338) in Tortilla Flat, AZ
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,915 - $2,701) in Tollesboro, KY
- Throttle Body Replacement ($275 - $549) in Garner, NC
- Horn Replacement ($74 - $127) in Morris Chapel, TN