Our new Fusion had 10000 miles on it now. How do we cut costs on the major mileage checkups (example: 15K, 30K, 60K, etc) without affecting the extended warranty we purchased? We wanted a Hybrid but dealer forced us in buying this Fusion since there were no Hybrids available. Major tune ups are too expensive for us. Thanks!
How to cut costs for the major checkups without affecting warranty? on 2012 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2012 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($110 - 309) in Mount Solon, VA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($134 - 192) in Ontario, CA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($231 - 334) in Tortilla Flat, AZ
- Battery Replacement ($154 - 205) in Tollesboro, KY
- Horn Replacement ($74 - 127) in Garner, NC
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($212 - 263) in Morris Chapel, TN