I believe someone drained my differential fluid as there are no seal cracks, leaks, or any other leaks for that matter. I drove the car for some time with no flud without the car seizing. Would this be possible?
How long can you drive a Forester without adequate differential fluid? on 2010 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2010 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($170 - 234) in Popejoy, IA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($204 - 328) in Neoga, IL
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($676 - 1,653) in Spurgeon, IN
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($413 - 1,127) in Speculator, NY
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($188 - 226) in Pierpont, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($663 - 1,119) in Thornton, CA