2000 Ford Explorer with a little over 114 thousand miles codes tell me tune up PVC x2 & injector O Rings also. We went cross country bout 5000 Miles with different fuel stops (fuel additives) check engine came on right afterwards. I put in 3 rounds of fuel injection cleaners.
How hard is it to replace the lower intake manifold gasket? And what parts store on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch