2000 Ford Explorer with a little over 114 thousand miles codes tell me tune up PVC x2 & injector O Rings also. We went cross country bout 5000 Miles with different fuel stops (fuel additives) check engine came on right afterwards. I put in 3 rounds of fuel injection cleaners.
How hard is it to replace the lower intake manifold gasket? And what parts store on 2000 Ford Explorer
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.