I have a 1999 four door Honda Civic LX. I need to replace the left front (Driver's side) master power window switch. How do I get the arm rest off to get at the switch. I have the replacement switch already (from junk yard). I don't see any screws holding it on, only what look like 'tabs'. Don't want to pru it off if that's the wrong way to do it. Help!
How do you replace the master power window switch on 1999 Honda Civic
Asked by for the 1999 Honda Civic
1 answerSeptember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Does not having a gas cap cause a gas leak! I have a gas leak.
- I have a 2013 Honda Civic LX with no navigation system. Can I use GPS through bt
- I have a P2770 code, I just replaced the motor in this car and now have a code
- How often should I replace my transmission fluid
- Fair price for 30K Honda maintenance (B2 code on dashboard) in San Diego?
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Apalachicola, FL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($311 - $507) in Davis Creek, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement ($140 - $216) in Denton, GA
- Brake Drum Replacement ($228 - $370) in Canby, OR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($419 - $511) in Maybeury, WV
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($60 - $73) in Crawford, GA