I have a 1999 four door Honda Civic LX. I need to replace the left front (Driver's side) master power window switch. How do I get the arm rest off to get at the switch. I have the replacement switch already (from junk yard). I don't see any screws holding it on, only what look like 'tabs'. Don't want to pru it off if that's the wrong way to do it. Help!
How do you replace the master power window switch on 1999 Honda Civic
1 answerSeptember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- My engine started then died out. I tried starting it again and it just turns ove
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?