I have a 1999 four door Honda Civic LX. I need to replace the left front (Driver's side) master power window switch. How do I get the arm rest off to get at the switch. I have the replacement switch already (from junk yard). I don't see any screws holding it on, only what look like 'tabs'. Don't want to pru it off if that's the wrong way to do it. Help!
How do you replace the master power window switch on 1999 Honda Civic
1 answerSeptember 24, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1999 Honda Civic Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Apalachicola, FL
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($438 - 1,168) in Davis Creek, CA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($152 - 240) in Denton, GA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Canby, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($178 - 288) in Maybeury, WV
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($245 - 311) in Crawford, GA