RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Q: How do you replace the Brake preesure tranducer located on the master cylinder? on 2003 Ford Explorer

Any help on how to replace?
Get a Repair Estimate
Guaranteed by certified locations nationwide. Learn more
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 1,700 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more
| |
it unscrews from master cyl and should come with an updated wiring pigtail. easy to do you may not even have to bleed master when your done if you do it quickly
| |
it will leak and could cause cruize issues.i think there was a recall on the wiring part. you may want to call the dealer with your vin # and see if that was done.i believe it was done due to poss fire issues. il look for you. one moment please. i didn't find one in all data but call anyway its worth the phone call. i know they had issues,but don't know what yrs it covered
I do not think mine was on the recall from what I can find. It is a 2003 ford explorer. Can you tell me exactly what I need to do to replace this? Thanks!
Didn't find what you were looking for?