Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

How do you change pressure sensor shift solnoid gov sensor 1999 dodge diesel

(1999 Dodge Ram 2500)
in Charlotte, NC on June 15, 2013
auto trans 4x4
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
while driving 55-60 mph rpms jump from 1800 to 3000 rpms then back to normal. doesn't feel like it is down shifting f...
With a warm engine, my heater will blow cold air, then go back to blowing hot air. It will go back and forth the enti...
Didn't find what you were looking for?