i have poor take off and shudder after shifts.
how do i replace coil on my 2004 f150 4.2l v6. on 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Heritage Questions
- code 506 idle control what is the problem, cluld it be air mass sensor ?
- If I don't let truck warm up at least 5 minutes when I put into drive it shakes and rattles. If I do it's ok until I reach 35-55 mph then it rattles and shakes again and acts like its losing power, why?
- Hay i have to trouble codes 0112 0304 and my truck is missing dose any 1 no what
- Weird sound coming from under the truck
- why does my truck sputter when in iddle?
2004 Ford F-150 Heritage Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($118 - 161) in Dover, GA
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($202 - 241) in Pool, WV
- Starter Replacement ($284 - 343) in Independence, MO
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($237 - 565) in Harper, IA
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($135 - 153) in Hackberry, LA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($159 - 195) in Mc Daniels, KY