I have a 98 ford contour SE (6 cyl). I want to clean the EGR valve and ports but how do reach the bolt on the connecting pipe to get it off? I was able to remove the mounting bolts, but can't get a wrench in for the pipe nut.
How do I remove the pipe bolt from the EGR valve? on 1998 Ford Contour
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Contour Questions
- Car turns over but doesn't start. Sou D's like some times it gets fire not cran
- What causes my 95 v6 ford contour to (hum) when I start it it last for 10 sec...
- Coolant fan fuse #2 60a keeps blowing
- when I turn the key to start car key turns instrument panel lights on that's it
- Replaced fuel pump ecm and fuel pump regulator but it won't start. Checked fuses seems there are good. Car sat two yes fuel filter maybe? If ground not solid from ecm will that prevent starting?