» » »

Ford Q&A

Ask Your Question

1998 Ford Contour Question: How do I remove the pipe bolt from the EGR valve?



, Redmond, WA, April 23, 2013, 08:49

I have a 98 ford contour SE (6 cyl). I want to clean the EGR valve and ports but how do reach the bolt on the connecting pipe to get it off? I was able to remove the mounting bolts, but can't get a wrench in for the pipe nut.

1 Answer
Flag This