Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

How do I remove the I think is egr. Tube to change my camshaft sensor

(1999 Ford F-150)
in Shelton, WA on November 18, 2016
Can't get to one the bolts
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on November 18, 2016
Must be the 4.2 V/6 .. (???)

Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Dome light stays on had to pull fuse is there a switch that works this
drove truck for about a week with check engine light on broke down at a red light would not move no forward gear on...
Didn't find what you were looking for?