my alternator is bad and I don't know whether to purchase the alternator that work with rear a/c or the one with out
How do I know whether to get the alternator with or without rear a/c on 2006 Ford Freestyle
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Freestyle Questions
- The heat isn't blowing hot air when I'm idle and the car is running.
- my check engine light just came on, how do I check to see what is wrong or reset
- Is there any thing to look out for when replacing the front wheel bearing?
- trac control light
- wrench and check engine light come on there is supposedly 11 codes poor accelera
2006 Ford Freestyle Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($324 - 502) in Newfield, NY
- 110,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Weyanoke, LA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($412 - 481) in Rockwell City, IA
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($111 - 131) in Ewan, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($70 - 89) in Veyo, UT
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($407 - 510) in Dawson, TX