The graphic has never shown that my car is in 4wd, it only shows the front tires illuminated. I have gotten stuck a couple of times, in my own drive when I was trying to make it go into 4wd. (it never did, had to be dug out). Does your back tires on the graphic light up?
How do I know if 4wd is activated? on 2007 Mercury Mariner Hybrid
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mariner Hybrid Questions
- Why is mariner hybrid all over the road in rain/snow after an accident i had?
- what does the exhaust dampener do and how important is it.
- When driving for a while the car would say stop safely now
- What could be causing annoying noise that starts as soon as I start the engine
- Yesterday car would not start.