Vehicle has been sitting for a little over a year after I ran out of money for repairs. Now I have the money but I cannot get the car to start. Charged the battery numerous times but that does not help. There is no cranking or any starting noises at all. Thought it might be something with the fuel pump.
How do I get my car running? on 1993 Volvo 240
Asked by for the 1993 Volvo 240
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
February 19, 2013
See if you csn turn the engine with a socket and ratchet on the crankshaft bolt.
1 answerJune 30, 2010
- How Does My Car’s Cruise Control System Actually Work?
- 5 Common Reasons Why Your Car May Be Shaking
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- Is Your Car Actually Safe This Winter? Winterizing Your Vehicle For Rain and Snow
- Ask Your Mechanic These Five Questions Before Your Next Visit
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 240 Questions
- My check engine light is on and my car shuts down randomly while driving.
- How to tell if the A/C is converted to 134a?
- How do I tell if my 240 wagon is equipped with an airbag? Used, w/ no handbook.
- My Volvo won't stay running . I have changed the intank fuel pump the maf & more
- Heater core bypassed,new water pump and thermostat,coolant clean but overheating
1993 Volvo 240 Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($60 - $80) in Montgomery, IN
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($486 - $813) in Amherst Junction, WI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - $128) in Cromwell, KY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Huron, OH
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($195 - $231) in O'Fallon, IL
- Engine Control Module (ECM) Replacement ($1,094 - $1,105) in Colcord, WV