i have been adding p/s fluid to resevouir frequently. after inspecting steering rack boot on passenger side , i saw a tear in it
how do i change steering rack boot on passenger side of a 1996 lexus on 1996 Lexus LS400
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1996 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($143 - 216) in Stantonsburg, NC
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($843 - 3,018) in Irrigon, OR
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($281 - 485) in New Berlinville, PA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($535 - 658) in Jamestown, IN
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Alborn, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($30 - 39) in Nauvoo, IL