I waited way way way too long to get my oil changed and now my mechanic says I need to replace the engine. I dont have the money for it and would just like to at least replace the bearings in the crankshaft so I can sell it... does anyone know of a better way to fix it so it lasts a little longer?
How can I temporarily fix the crankshaft or bearings or whatever... on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy