I waited way way way too long to get my oil changed and now my mechanic says I need to replace the engine. I dont have the money for it and would just like to at least replace the bearings in the crankshaft so I can sell it... does anyone know of a better way to fix it so it lasts a little longer?
How can I temporarily fix the crankshaft or bearings or whatever... on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2001 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($149 - 238) in Rapidan, VA
- Brake Booster Replacement ($404 - 1,236) in Strawn, IL
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Berkshire, NY
- 37,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Wahiawa, HI
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($73 - 286) in Connoquenessing, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($346 - 435) in Stephenson, MI