Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

How can i have my stock engine to get more power? or more posi?

(1997 Chevrolet S10)
in Akron, OH on December 31, 2011
im just trying to go a little faster. lol.
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
I don't know what the emission laws are like in your area. Any power modifications you do must be "legal". You can see if there is performance exhausts or intake available, a modified ECU/computer or do major engine modifications like changing the camshaft or raising the compression ratio. Look at Edelbrock's web site and JEGS to see what parts they have.
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Sometimes it shifts fine but mostly bad shifts from 1st to 2nd (hard shifts) I have checked everything lock up sylini...
It happens when check engine light is on.But check engine light gos off for a bit and then it works until it comes ba...
Didn't find what you were looking for?