Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

How can I get Precision Auto Repair In Garwood NJ to pay for damages they create

(1990 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme)
in Rahway, NJ on August 06, 2014
Dave Bush at Precision Auto Repair in Garwood NJ damaged my 1970 Cutlass Convertible- He over filled transmission, left bolts out and let water damage occur - he neglected my car and worked on his friend Joe at Westfield Collision's car. He told me my car did not deserve the attention I paid for and overcharged me $1000 for work NOT done. Shoddy work and I my money back to repair his damage
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on January 02, 2018
Each state has its own buyer-beware laws. To start with, I suggest filing a [well documented] letter to the state Attorney General's office. If the repair shop has a pattern of complaints, your issue might get resolved.
Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
When i reach a speed of 45-55 it goes very slowly to reach it when i have my foot on the floor, the rpms go to 4000, ...
It's on a 1994 olds cutlass supreme s 4 door and the button is on the left they sell just that or will i have...
Didn't find what you were looking for?