I got everything loose I just can't get it out due to that it won't fit in between my front diff and the engine. Do I go up with it out through the wheel well?
How can I get my starter out to put my new one in on my Ford Ranger? on 2002 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2002 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($253 - 419) in Craigville, IN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gloucester, VA
- Thermostat Replacement ($339 - 396) in Pep, TX
- 125,000 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Ellenton, FL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($61 - 68) in Maryville, TN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Glenfield, NY