Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

How can I find the procedure for removing the electrical part of the ignition sw

(1998 Buick Regal)
in Lexington, KY on July 01, 2013
Where can I get a procedure for removing and replacing the ignition switch.
Displaying 2 answers & 0 comments
Popular Answer
on July 02, 2013 Then if not sure, get some help with the swap! Don't know your skill level.
of Greg's Orange Auto on July 02, 2013
agree with pushrod
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
Front tire shaking ticket to shop they did front wheel alignment and will bounce still shakes
A/c light comes on with auto heat control no matter what the outside temperature. This morning it was -14 F and it w...
Didn't find what you were looking for?