2004 Yukon. a/c cold in rear but blows severe hot air out of front like coming through heater core. Stopeed over night and coll air worked again. Any ideas?
Hot A/C in front and cold in rear on 2004 GMC Yukon
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Yukon Questions
- Shifter will just raise and lower without engaging in any gear
- The dash lights went completely out but not the radio lights. Why? Weird smell?
- gas engine. fuel injection. remote start. replaced injectors. remote start.
- 4x4 turn on then turn off and stay off
- My interior lights wont go out after closing doors
2004 GMC Yukon Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($252 - 482) in Nephi, UT
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($416 - 700) in Jadwin, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($308 - 638) in Perote, AL
- Wheel Bearing Service ($151 - 193) in Gloucester, NC
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($68 - 99) in Laurel Springs, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($205 - 328) in Ewa Beach, HI