The horn on my 2000 Nissan x terra is not working. I was looking for a fuse but I didnt find one. When you press to activate the alarm it sounds like a duck. It is dull. can you help me find the answer to my question. thanks BIG RICK
Horn Not working on 2000 Nissan Xterra
Fuse #32 in the fuse box (10Amp) supplies power to the horn relay. The black/red colored wire at the horn should have power at the horn when the horn is pressed. Supply power to the black/red wire at the horn see if the horn works.
1 answerAugust 29, 2013
1 answerAugust 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Xterra Questions
- Want start and back firedand exploded muffler
- Car is idling at 3000 and over will stall out when driving.
- My break lights will not turn off and I do not know why.
- replaced battery,alternator,belts3?dualtuochscreendvd10"spkback up camera recent
- what isthis different beeping im hearing,never herd it before,high pitch on 4 ev
2000 Nissan Xterra Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($133 - 208) in Mill Run, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($337 - 573) in Bumpass, VA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($354 - 474) in Old Saybrook, CT
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($164 - 193) in Enon Valley, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($303 - 337) in Rushville, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($303 - 337) in Brinnon, WA