When I pulled the hood release latch under my dash in my '90 legacy i heard a snap and a piece of plastic fell down now I'm getting no redidtance when I pull on the release and the hood is not opening is there any way to get around this?
hood latch release broke on 1990 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
1990 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($54 - 96) in Crookston, NE
- Spark Plug Replacement ($153 - 206) in Palacios, TX
- Alternator Replacement ($311 - 567) in Big Lake, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($174 - 223) in Hartford, IL
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($519 - 721) in Neodesha, KS
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($775 - 1,041) in Hawkins, WI