Car Questions
RepairPal is your advocate for car care advice and guidance

Hi, I want to do an engine swap on my car, I would like to get a crate motor

(1990 Chevrolet Caprice)
in Chula Vista, CA on January 27, 2015
What engines can I get that would be smog legal for CA, as in a turn key crate motor?
Displaying 1 answer & 0 comments
Popular Answer
of Greg's Orange Auto on January 28, 2015
call the dealer best motor and warranty
Sign in to reply
Get a repair estimate
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 2,000 quality certified locations nationwide.
Or interested in getting a repair? Find a Shop

Similar Questions

View answers to similar questions from RepairPal's community of auto experts and enthusiasts.
I have a 5.7l sbc 350 out of a 1993 chevy caprice (police package) that has recently been giving me some problems. af...
The digital speedometer and odometer used to just phase in and out. bang it hard and it would come back on. sometim...
Didn't find what you were looking for?