Where is the Heater Control Valve located on a 2007 Ford Edge
Heater Cotrol Valve on 2007 Ford Edge
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by DaveJM ,
December 19, 2010
There is no heater control valve on your Edge. What is the problem you are having?
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Edge Questions
- Blower fan intermittent, changes fan speed on its own. All fuses are good.
- Why is my car blowing hot air on the passenger side only?
- How do I fixed the problem of cartelise
- Tried to accelerate and car wouldn't shift past 1st gear...
- Have a spongy pedal in a hissing noise when pressing brake pedal have
2007 Ford Edge Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($145 - 224) in Atka, AK
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($321 - 407) in Sterling, NY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Frostburg, PA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($535 - 798) in Powers, MI
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($158 - 205) in Lagrangeville, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($350 - 551) in Clyo, GA