Had performed diagnostics on it 3 days ago but showed no code .nothing. but the engine isnt firing on all cylinders. Had replaced all plugs amd wires gapped to specifics. Still wasnt firing on all cylinders. So had ordered all new coils from jegs.com and after replacing 1, 2, 5, 6 the truck would shut down . Acting like it wasn't getting air to the engine. What is the most common valveb in the 99 f250 super duty 5.4 5 speed manual? 2 or 3
Have a 5speed manual 5.4 triton V8 changed coil pks on cylinder 1, 2, 5, 6 . on 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair and Maintenance
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Maintenance Schedule
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Problems(9)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Repair Estimates
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Q&A(158)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Recalls(2)
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Shops
- 1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-250 Super Duty Questions
- . I have a 2010 250 4x4 5.4 6-speed. Truck has rough idle, bucks and hesitates.
- How often has the key start gone bad? How expensive to replace it.
- Oil gone from crankcase into coolant fill what caused this
- I scanned my truck and a fuel sensor "A" code came up. I have about 1/4 tank
- Truck will start in any temperature but will lose power quickly and stall.
1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($187 - 228) in Ola, ID
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($186 - 242) in Vanlue, OH
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($181 - 336) in Church Road, VA
- Wheel Bearing Service ($204 - 266) in Duanesburg, NY
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($85 - 124) in Cape Vincent, NY
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,168 - 1,411) in Cass City, MI