We replaced the tires and suddenly, the window worked suggesting it was a loose wire. Last week, both windows stopped working along with auto-lock. Remote key only beeps horn & flashes lights but does nothing to lock/unlock or open back doors. I want to replace the tires again but my husband says it must be electrical. Any suggestions will be appreciated. And no, I'm not serious about new tires
Gremlins attacked the electrical system. For a long time, drivers window stopped on 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(25)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(133)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(3)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(14)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Geneseo, KS
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($277 - 515) in Clifford, MI
- Oil Pump Replacement ($628 - 833) in Oak Park, CA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Brookston, TX
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($872 - 910) in Birch River, WV
- Body Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Winchester, VA