like to know where they are front or back /passenger side or driver side when you are sitting in it.the codes are po171 and po174 both are system too lean bank 1 and bank 2 which ones are they and where are they located.front back left or right when sitting inside
got two codes on 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
Asked by for the 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Heritage Questions
- code 506 idle control what is the problem, cluld it be air mass sensor ?
- If I don't let truck warm up at least 5 minutes when I put into drive it shakes and rattles. If I do it's ok until I reach 35-55 mph then it rattles and shakes again and acts like its losing power, why?
- Hay i have to trouble codes 0112 0304 and my truck is missing dose any 1 no what
- Weird sound coming from under the truck
- why does my truck sputter when in iddle?
2004 Ford F-150 Heritage Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($347 - $461) in Dover, GA
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($118 - $156) in Pool, WV
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Independence, MO
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($139 - $199) in Harper, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($370 - $400) in Hackberry, LA
- Throttle Body Replacement ($413 - $430) in Mc Daniels, KY