like to know where they are front or back /passenger side or driver side when you are sitting in it.the codes are po171 and po174 both are system too lean bank 1 and bank 2 which ones are they and where are they located.front back left or right when sitting inside
got two codes on 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
Asked by for the 2004 Ford F-150 Heritage
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Heritage Questions
- code 506 idle control what is the problem, cluld it be air mass sensor ?
- If I don't let truck warm up at least 5 minutes when I put into drive it shakes and rattles. If I do it's ok until I reach 35-55 mph then it rattles and shakes again and acts like its losing power, why?
- Hay i have to trouble codes 0112 0304 and my truck is missing dose any 1 no what
- Weird sound coming from under the truck
- why does my truck sputter when in iddle?
2004 Ford F-150 Heritage Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($194 - 297) in Dover, GA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($386 - 527) in Pool, WV
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($202 - 241) in Independence, MO
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($172 - 252) in Harper, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($957 - 1,002) in Hackberry, LA
- Torsion Bar Replacement ($229 - 259) in Mc Daniels, KY