GMC 2500 Pickup Repair and Maintenance
A guide to problems, costs, maintenance and repair for your GMC 2500 Pickup
- just replaced windshield wiper motor and two weeks later it starts running erratically
- I was driving 70mph on interstate no problem than it just died
- Can I drive my truck without having the passenger side battery connected?
- 82 k2500 won't start after oil line blew, afree adding oil engine will not crank over
- where is the fuel filter on 1992 gmc 2500 7.4 engine
GMC 2500 Pickup Problems
The power door lock actuators may become slow to operate or stop working completely and require replacement.
Power brake systems using "hydro-boost" may leak power steering fluid from the hydro-boost unit located behind the brake master cylinder. Replacement of the hydro-boost unit is the common repair to correct this concern.
The inside and outside door handles are prone to breaking.
GMC 2500 Pickup Questions
would not start will turn over but not crank I can hear fuel pump running
GMC 2500 Pickup Reviews
Very reliable truck with its 350 cu inch V8 and 4 speed trans its a deer hunting machine and gets decent mph about 16 highway and 12 city
is a 1993 gmc 1500 compatible with a 1990 gmc 1500 ??? motor wize body and interior ???
I love my old truck, but it started leaking power stearing real bad. I started puting Lucas power stearing stop leak fluid in it and then sometimes when I first started it, the stearing wheel will jump and once it wouldn't turn at all. Once it freed up, it drove fine, but I am worried that it might freeze up while I am driving and cause a wreck. Is that a possibility? Is this a bad pump, ...