GOES INTO GEAR BUT HAS LITTLE OR NO POWER,LIKE GEARS WONT CATCH
GEARS on 1994 Ford Aspire
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Valleyautotech ,
February 11, 2010
Have you solved this problem, if not please ask your question again or you might find a free repair manual here: http://bit.ly/autozone_repair_info or go to http://bit.ly/alldata_repair_manuals or http://bit.ly/mitchell_repair_manuals_online and get an online repair manual subscription.
1 answerSeptember 11, 2009
I just had a new clutch put in less than a year ago and now it slips out of gear while driving down the road. What could be the cause of this without having to put in another new clutch?
2 answersApril 30, 2016
1 answerDecember 11, 2016
0 answersFebruary 15, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Aspire Questions
- I shift my gears but car wont move
- When you give the car gas it spits and sputters backfires through the carburetor
- I think I may have over filled my oil and need to know how to drain some out.
- on a Monday I had my 4 tires rotated, balanced, etc. (I bot discount tires cert)
- Car turns over but won't start
1994 Ford Aspire Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($401 - 450) in Ridley Park, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Nuevo, CA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($115 - 159) in Francis Creek, WI
- 50,000 Mile Service ($202 - 289) in Belfast, NY
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Holy City, CA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Franklin, NE