what is an estimate to perform this repair?
fuel level sensor on 2001 Buick LeSabre
There is a hatch in the trunk that is removed to get the sender unit out of gas tank without having to remove the gas tank. The part is a dealer only part I have no price the labor book time to install should be about an hour to 1.2.
Verified for the Buick LeSabre290 reports
2 answersJune 10, 2010
1 answerOctober 30, 2014
2 answersJune 15, 2009
1 answerJuly 18, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marcella, AR
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($356 - 448) in Ninde, VA
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($339 - 566) in Jones, LA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Boxborough, MA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($92 - 110) in Stowell, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,091 - 2,068) in Galena Park, TX