the tach and speedo acted up, pulled the fuses to the cluster they were fine re started and speedo and tach worked but not fuel this car sat for 1 1/2 years b4 we purchased it. i did replace the battery yesterday
fuel guage not registering on 2005 Buick LeSabre
Verified for the Buick LeSabre290 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2005 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($333 - 438) in Mead, NE
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($507 - 1,167) in Higden, AR
- AC Condenser Replacement ($391 - 562) in Sumerco, WV
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($175 - 249) in Lafayette, OR
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($258 - 528) in Cape May Point, NJ
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($100 - 113) in San Dimas, CA