I was wondering where the fuel filter is on the CLS500? I believe it’s in the fuel assembly and I was also wondering how to access it, thought the trunk or back seat? Any help would be appreciated.
Fuel filter questions on 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
December 28, 2009
If you plan on performing this job, or ever working on this vehicle, get a good quality repair manual before starting, for Mercedes I prefer Benley: http://bit.ly/Bentley_Repair_Manuals or try http://bit.ly/alldata_repair_manuals
2 answersAugust 06, 2010
1 answerOctober 21, 2012
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Repair and Maintenance
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Maintenance Schedule
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Problems(15)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Repair Estimates
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Q&A(59)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Recalls(1)
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Shops
- 2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Questions
- supply voltage of control unit is too low sensor problem in gear/mission jolting
- How much would labor fees be to replace a purged control system?
- When i start my CLS500 and start driving it seems like its in a lower gear. Why?
- I just replaced air bag structure and the pump car came up and now it's down why
- My transmission feels like its not grabbing gears. Low tranny fluid??
2006 Mercedes-Benz CLS500 Estimates
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,476 - 1,747) in Richeyville, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($231 - 466) in Huntsville, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($645 - 790) in Maunaloa, HI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Meherrin, VA
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,221 - 1,483) in Twining, MI
- Mass Air Flow Sensor Replacement ($421 - 442) in Lake Elmo, MN