i just got a 91 ford explorer. and it was slipping so i checked the fluid and it was a low so i toped it off. and now its fine if i drive it slow. but if i give it the gas. it fills like its slipping. what can i do with out paying a lot of money to fix it?
ford on 1991 Ford Explorer
Verified for the Ford Explorer553 reports
Verified for the Ford Explorer167 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1991 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($213 - 295) in Grand Saline, TX
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($140 - 194) in Gerlaw, IL
- 85,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Kennedale, TX
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Long Lake, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Munford, TN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($89 - 113) in Martinsburg, MO