i just got a 91 ford explorer. and it was slipping so i checked the fluid and it was a low so i toped it off. and now its fine if i drive it slow. but if i give it the gas. it fills like its slipping. what can i do with out paying a lot of money to fix it?
ford on 1991 Ford Explorer
3 answersAugust 05, 2013
3 answersMay 18, 2015
5 answersSeptember 22, 2010
1 answerOctober 25, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- Why my car won't drive or reverse still juts was driving fine last week And no l
- Why is my transmission fluid leaking from my vent valve as soon as I poor it in
- My car won't drive or reverse and is leaking transmission fluid what is it
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch