QUESTIONS

Q: Flywheel problem
on 1998 Buick LeSabre

My car wouldn't start. Me mechanic changed the flywheel but the problem was not fixed. I took it to the dealership and they had to fix the lock system. My mechanic still wants to charge $550 for changing my flywheel and not fixing my problem, what should I do?
Get a Repair Estimate
Guaranteed by certified locations nationwide. Learn more
RepairPal estimates are guaranteed at over 1,700 quality certified locations nationwide. Learn more
Most customers wont take the time to take someone to court. I know your still getting screwd in the end but splitting the bill with them may be the easiest way to get rid of the problem. If they wont do that small claims court is the only other option. After all the time you spend dealing with this you may be losing in the end. I dont think you will be reimburst for your timee off work in small claims court. You might wwant to check into that before proceding.
| |
Get documentation from dealership of what your issue was, with all of your documentation take him to small claims court. Oh and fire your mechanic.
did you get a written estimate with exact problem needing fixed specified? that is the key to all of it.