Fan problem
1990 Toyota Camry

Fan problem

(1990 Toyota Camry)
The heater/ A?C fan works only at level 4. How can I fix it?

Thanks

dh
1 answer & 2 comments
on August 07, 2009
it is most likely a blown heater blower motor resistor pack. Not a hard thing to replace. Good Luck!
how do you disassemble the dash board to get to the blower resistor mechanism to replace it?
on December 30, 2010
The blower motor resistor is on the blower motor box, so you do not need to disassemble the dash . Just crawl under the glove box area with a flash light and you will see it. You may have to remove a panel or 2, but it is pretty accessible.

dandd
General Diagnosis
$88 - $111 Learn More
on August 07, 2009
on December 30, 2010

dandd

I had the coolant fan replaced on my 2002 pt cruiser dec. 2, 2019. the mechanic had problems with the electrical...
I just had my engine replaced & after 2 weeks now my check engine light is on & my fan MOTOR is coming on one...