ETS light is on. What can I expect is the problem. I have a 2000 XC70
ets light on 2003 Volvo XC70
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by munkyrench ,
November 11, 2009
What you can expect is having to pay a diagnostic fee for a technician to investigate why the light has come on.
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- Abs light came on followed by a break failure light. Rear wheel is seized up.
- problem with locks wind shield wipers clock
- My 2004 XC70 has 289k km. Problems cropping up, mostly cosmetic. Fix or sell?
- How I can repair the super charge of my volvo v70
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
2003 Volvo XC70 Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($104 - 143) in Camp Wood, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($374 - 550) in Vanderbilt Beach, FL
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Kings Mills, OH
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($248 - 290) in Newport, IN
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($123 - 153) in Summitville, IN
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Park Rapids, MN