ETS light is on. What can I expect is the problem. I have a 2000 XC70
ets light on 2003 Volvo XC70
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by munkyrench ,
November 11, 2009
What you can expect is having to pay a diagnostic fee for a technician to investigate why the light has come on.
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- Abs light came on followed by a break failure light. Rear wheel is seized up.
- problem with locks wind shield wipers clock
- My 2004 XC70 has 289k km. Problems cropping up, mostly cosmetic. Fix or sell?
- How I can repair the super charge of my volvo v70
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
2003 Volvo XC70 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($550 - 844) in Camp Wood, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($285 - 686) in Vanderbilt Beach, FL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Kings Mills, OH
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Newport, IN
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($174 - 196) in Summitville, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($495 - 561) in Park Rapids, MN