ETS light is on. What can I expect is the problem. I have a 2000 XC70
ets light on 2003 Volvo XC70
BEST ANSWER by munkyrench ,
November 11, 2009
What you can expect is having to pay a diagnostic fee for a technician to investigate why the light has come on.
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo XC70 Questions
- problem with locks wind shield wipers clock
- My 2004 XC70 has 289k km. Problems cropping up, mostly cosmetic. Fix or sell?
- How I can repair the super charge of my volvo v70
- i travel 25-35 minutes to work. Car runs perfect for about 20 minutes and starts to lose power. i have replaced the fuel cap but problem persist.
- please i want to know want to known what can cause Volvo XC 7O 2005 allway doing overheat when u are driving at 80-100km/hr. Thank you please kindly reply me with my email firstname.lastname@example.org
2003 Volvo XC70 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($144 - 221) in Camp Wood, TX
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($296 - 391) in Vanderbilt Beach, FL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($785 - 1,394) in Kings Mills, OH
- Wheel Alignment ($70 - 89) in Newport, IN
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($146 - 185) in Summitville, IN
- Axle Shaft Oil Seal Replacement ($236 - 311) in Park Rapids, MN