2000 focus lx.It is running on 2of4 cylnders only.new pvc valve, plug wires and plugs.
engine problem on 2000 Ford Focus
3 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by ebans777 ,
April 13, 2013
check your compression, check fuel pressure and the injectors
Verified for the Ford Focus43 reports
Verified for the Ford Focus44 reports
2 answersNovember 17, 2010
1 answerMarch 19, 2016
1 answerMarch 29, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2000 Ford Focus Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Cedar, MI
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($320 - 502) in Saint Michael, ND
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($74 - 131) in West Finley, PA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($281 - 351) in Westhampton Beach, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($234 - 259) in Peru, ME
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($179 - 263) in Richland, MS