my engine whines when it is running.
engine noise on 1990 Ford Mustang GT
ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
February 27, 2010
Noises can come from many places, and the first thing to do is try to locate the source of the noise, then see why the noise is occurring. There are many possibilities, so if you can locate the source and post what you find, we can give some better info.
Verified for the Ford Mustang GT1 report
Verified for the Ford Mustang GT8 reports
1 answerJuly 24, 2009
Verified for the Ford Mustang GT2 reports
1 answerDecember 07, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
- Check Air bag light is on right next to the check engine light..