my engine whines when it is running.
engine noise on 1990 Ford Mustang GT
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
February 27, 2010
Noises can come from many places, and the first thing to do is try to locate the source of the noise, then see why the noise is occurring. There are many possibilities, so if you can locate the source and post what you find, we can give some better info.
Verified for the Ford Mustang GT8 reports
Verified for the Ford Mustang GT2 reports
1 answerJuly 24, 2009
Verified for the Ford Mustang GT1 report
1 answerDecember 07, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang GT Questions
- Battery voltage drops while driving car dies.have new battery,put 160 amp
- why does my car start idling extremely rough and wants to die after 20 minutes?
- How much would it cost to have a mechanic replace the lifters on a 2008 Bullitt
- My 07 mustang gt stalls when i mash the gas and cuts off it cranks right up
- I have a 1967 mustang coupe i have a 1994 mustang
1990 Ford Mustang GT Estimates
- 105,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Mapleton, KS
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($132 - 267) in Clay Springs, AZ
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($142 - 240) in Silver Gate, MT
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($223 - 334) in Radford, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($478 - 1,442) in Marquette, WI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($508 - 542) in Socorro, NM