will a 2.4 turbo and a 2.4 non turbo interchange
engine on 1998 Volvo C70
ANSWER by ZeeTech,
September 29, 2010
I believe there are additional oil ports for the turbo, which is not there on the suction engine. There is an engine code on the timing cover (white label) it starts with a B, like B2455T , make sure it will match the replacement engine's code.
Verified for the Volvo C7013 reports
Verified for the Volvo C708 reports
3 answersMarch 08, 2011
2 answersJuly 01, 2009
1 answerSeptember 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo C70 Questions
- Does volvo c70 2001 coupé and convertible have d same window frames & regulator
- need last of the three roof motors installed.Where do i find directions?
- How can I fix the bulb/illumination on my radio to see the radio station?
- Air Conditioner Deflector does not work right after Computer Update.
- what is an estimate to fix the retractable roof? and where can I go?