Q: electrical problem on 1997 Saturn SW1

Rookie cbe0621eac06868b3efe0d8d1d3611e23c60d3114864ea2ec19a68cfbd3eebab
engine stalls if brakes are applied or headlights are turned on. when key is off, the fuel pump runs when the brake is applied or the headlights are turned on.
(2) Answers
(1) Comments
Left Rear Body Ground And Splice Pack Corroded From Moisture...Un Tape From Electrical Harness.... Remove Metal Connector With Little Holes And Clean On A Wire Wheel..... Disassemble Connector.... And Spray Battery Corrosion Cleaner All In IT.....Then Clean With Toothbrush.....Blow Dry With Compressed Air....Reassemble......Should Locate In Left Rear Panel...Connector Splice Is Black With Multiple Black Wires.
I have the exact same problem as above. I have checked everything; batt, alt, switches etc...Thanks so much for your answer! I haven't tried this yet but it was driving me crazy and at least it gives me something to check on my cool old car. Thanks again.
you have a short somewhere. you need a good electrical shop that will be able to determine where the short occured.
by the way, did you add any accessories to your vehicle lately?? may be related.

roy