when i turn my car off and open my door sometimes my radio or my ac will turn on by them self sometimes draining battery
electrical on 1990 Cadillac DeVille
BEST ANSWER by Russ ,
March 25, 2009
The radio should turn off when you open the door. If it stays on there could be a faulty input to the Body Control Module, a sticking relay, or a faulty BCM. About the A/C, is the blower motor staying on? If so the cause is most likely the blower motor control module.
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille136 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille19 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille9 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1990 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Sidon, MS
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($664 - 854) in Elverson, PA
- Battery Replacement ($212 - 260) in Grenville, NM
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($164 - 279) in Millville, NJ
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($73 - 93) in Wadsworth, NV
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($112 - 136) in McCammon, ID