Car Questions

Electical Problem

(2004 Kia Amanti)
in Detroit, MI on April 06, 2011
A couple of days ago my radio began to have a lot of static and now the panel lights up but stations wont come in and just today I noticed that the right headlight is out, earlier I notice the lights inside car dimming not not out. Please help, I don't want a large repair bill. I just got car two months ago. My other question is the windshield wipers is working but when turned off they remain in the up position?.
Displaying 1 answers & 0 comments
sounds like a a burned out headlight bulb, a possible alternator issue, and a bad wiper motor that will not park. I could check this out for you for $69.88 and waive the fee if you have repairs performed.

started with no dash lights, FEM rebuilt by midwesttechtronics. problem solved. 4 weeks later, hard rain and water in...
I am only getting air to come out of the front vents of the dash. My blower speed works fine. I can switch it from h...